Asian Chicken Salad (Recipe)
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1/2 cup pea pods
- 6 cups torn mixed greens
- 2 cups thinly sliced Nappa cabbage
- 1/2; cup julienne-cut carrots
- 1 package (6 oz.) grilled chicken breast cut in strips
- 3/4 cups teriyaki ginger, Asian sesame with ginger or balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced (optional)
- Sesame crackers (optional)
1. In large saucepan quickly plunge broccoli and pea pods into boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain vegetables. Quickly rinse with cold water. Drain well.
2. In large bowl toss together broccoli, pea pods, greens, cabbage and carrots.
3. Add chicken.
4. Drizzle with salad dressing. Toss to coat.
5. Arrange on 4 serving plates.
6. Top with mango, if desired.
7. Serve with crackers.